Whether you require modular or custom, we design and manufacture low voltage switchboards to suit all requirements. Our unique, cubicle system,
designed, developed and tested in-house, uses individual, folded panels, which are welded together to form a clean lined finish with maximum rigidity and strength.
The Avatar construction method further benefits from a high integrity earth bond. All LV switchboards from Avatar are designed using 3D solid modelling to provide high levels of accuracy and build quality. This technology also offers our clients the ability to visualise device and busbar layout prior to manufacture. Avatar busbar systems – both horizontal and vertical – are IEC standard We appreciate the space constraints of plant rooms and varying requirements for switchboard shapes. For a fast, economical LV switchboard solution, our standard modular range is available with reduced lead times (typically 14-21 days from receipt of order).
- Space conscious layouts including high density device stacking
- Modular switchboards for standard requirements
- 4000A designs available on request
- Double-rated neutral busbars
- Form 2 to Form 4 construction
- IP31 as standard with option for IP54
- Steel cladded busbar chambers profiled with thermal imaging grids
- Suitable for slab, trench or underfloor plinth mounting
- Cable extension/spreader boxes for large incomers
- Specialist protection and control systems
ไม่ว่าจะเป็นความต้องการ แบบ MODULAR หรือ เป็นตู้ชนิดใด ทางเราสามารถออกแบบและผลิตได้ตามที่ลูกค้าต้องการเราใช้ระบบ 3D ในการออกแบบตู้เพื่อให้ลูกค้าของเราสามารถเห็นถึงระบบโครงสร้างทั้งภายในและภายนอก รวมถึงแนวบัสบาร์ที่วิ่งภายในตู้ด้วย เพื่อความสะดวกและสามารถกำหนดรูปแบบการติดตั้ง และเข้าสายได้อย่างแม่นยำ
ด้วยทีมผลิตที่มีประสบการณ์ อวาตา อิเล็คทริค สามารถผลิตตู้ได้อย่างรวดเร็ว และช่วยลดระยะเวลาในการส่งของ (ตู้มาตรฐาน ใช้ระยะเวลาผลิต ประมาณ 14-21 วันทำการหลังจากรับใบสั่งซื้อ)
Standards Standards IEC 61439-1
All elements making up the electrical switchboard are concerned.
The object of standard IEC 61439-1 is to lay down the definitions and to state the service conditions, construction requirements, technical characteristics and tests for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies (U < 1000 V). The standard defines a low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembly (the electrical switchboard) as “a combination of one or more low-voltage switching devices together with associated control, measuring, signalling, protective, regulating equipment, etc., completely assembled under the responsibility of the manufacturer with all the internal electrical and mechanical inter-connections and structural parts”.
Standard IEC 61439-1
These tests ensure the conformity of the electrical switchboard and are intended to check switchboard characteristics.
- tests are carried out on typical configurations
- routine tests are carried out on the completely finished switchboard. Their purpose is the check that the characteristics validated by the type tests were not altered during the manufacturing operations.
The 12 design points tested by schneider electric
1 - Strength of materials and parts
The mechanical, electrical and thermal capability of constructional materials and parts of the assembly shall be deemed to be proven by verification of construction and performance characteristics. where an empty enclosure in accordance with IEC 62208 is used, and it has not been modified so as to degrade the performance of the enclosure, no repetition of the enclosure testing is required.
2 - Degree of protection of assemblies
The degree of protection shall be verified in accordance with IEC 60529; the test may be carried out on a representative equipped assembly. Where an empty enclosure in accordance with IEC 62208 is used, and no external modification has been carried out that may result in a deterioration of the degree of protection, no further testing is required.
3 - Clearances and creepage distances
For dimensioning clearances and creepage distances between separate circuits, the highest voltage ratings shall be used (rated impulse withstand voltage for clearances and rated insulation voltage for creepage distances). The clearances and creepage distances apply to phase to phase, phase to neutral, and except where a conductor is connected directly to earth, phase to earth and neutral to earth.
4 - Protection against electric shock and integrity of protective circuits
- Effectiveness of the protective circuit
- Effective earth continuity between the exposed conductive parts of the assembly and the protective circuit
- Short-circuit withstand strength of the protective circuit
5 - Incorporation of switching devices and components
Compliance with the design requirements, the incorporation of switching devices and components shall be confimed by inspection and verified to the requirements of this standard.
- Electromagnetic compatibility
6 - Internal electrical circuits and connections
7 - Terminals for external conductors
Compliance with the design requirements for terminals for external conductors shall be confirmed by inspection.
8 - Dielectric properties
All the electrical equipment of the assembly shall be connected, except those items of apparatus which, according to the relevant specifications, are designed for a lower test voltage; current-consuming apparatus (e.g. windings, measuring instruments, voltage surge suppression devices) in which the application of the test voltage would cause the flow of a current, shall be disconnected. Such apparatus shall be disconnected at one of their terminals unless they are not designed to withstand the full test voltage, in which case all terminals may be disconnected.
9 - Verification of temperature rise
- Verification by testing with current
- Derivation of ratings for similar variants
- Verification by calculation
10 - Short-circuit withstand strength
The short-circuit withstand strength declared by the originalmanufacturer shall be verified. Verification may be by the application of design rules, by calculation or by test as specified.
- Circuits of assemblies which are exempted from the verification of the short-circuit withstand strength
- Verification by the application of design rules
- Verification by comparison with a reference design
- Verification by test
11 - Electromagnetic compatibility(EMC)
- Assembles not incorporating electronic circuits
- Assembles incorporating electronic circuits
12 - Mechanical operation
This verification test shall not be made on such devices of the assembly which have already been type tested according to their relevant product standard unless their mechanical operation is impaired by their mounting. For parts, which need verification by test, satisfactory mechanical operation shall be verified after installation in the assembly. The number of operating cycles shall be 200.
Series of test under responsibility of the assemblers that must be performed for each LV assembly.
1 - Degree of protection of enclosures
2 - Clearances and creepage distances
3 - Protection against electric shock and integrity circuits
4 - Incorporation of built-in components
5 - Internal electrical circuits and connections
6 - Terminals for external conductors
7 - Mechanical operation
8 - Dielectric properties
9 - Wiring, operational performance and function
The 12 design points tested by schneider electric
A switchboard must comply with the requirements in standard IEC 61439-1 to guarantee the safety and reliability of the installation.
Managers of installations, fully aware of the professional and legal liabilities weighing on their company and on themselves, demand a high level of safety for the electrical installation. What is more, the serious economic consequences of prolonged halts in production mean that the electrical switchboard must provide excellent continuity of service, whatever the operating conditions.
The Schneider Electric solution
- Specify switchboards that comply with standard IEC 61439-1.
- Guarantee a level of safety that has been 100% tested, from the day the switchboard is installed and throughout its service life.
- Ensure the return on investment through easy upgrading of the installation in compliance with the standard.
- Guarantee that the switchboard complies with the technical specifications.